TEACHER SUBJECT SPECIALISM TRAINING IN MATHS AND PHYSICS
JANUARY TO JUNE 2017
BITTERNE PARK TEACHING SCHOOL
Following a highly successful and oversubscribed training programme in 2015-16, Bitterne Park School is offering free, fully funded Subject Specialism Training in Maths and Physics running from January to June 2017.
Sessions will run at times designed to minimise cover and maximise learning.
This course is ideal for teachers looking to enhance their subject knowledge of Physics or Maths for continuing professional development and possible career enhancement.
Our training programme is delivered by experienced Maths and Physics lead teachers, and includes:
- helpful face-to-face training sessions
- links with professional organisations
- online training
- gap tasks
- resources and lesson ideas
The programme is aimed at teachers who are:
- currently teaching Physics or Maths as a non-specialist
- currently teaching other subjects but would like to teach Physics or Maths in the future
- a specialist teacher of Physics or Maths, planning to return to teaching after a career break
- primary teachers of Maths
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and ask any questions. Please supply as much detail about yourself as possible.
Please feel free to pass this information to anyone who you know who may be interested.