TEACHER SUBJECT SPECIALISM TRAINING IN MATHS, PHYSICS & MFL (FRENCH AND SPANISH)
JANUARY TO JUNE 2018
BITTERNE PARK TEACHING SCHOOL
Following a highly successful and oversubscribed training programme in 2016-17, Bitterne Park School is offering free, fully funded Teacher Subject Specialism Training in Maths, Physics and MFL (French and Spanish) running from January to June 2018.
Sessions will run at times designed to minimise cover and maximise learning.
Our TSST courses are ideal for teachers looking to enhance their subject knowledge in Physics, Maths or MFL for continuing professional development and possible career enhancement.
Our training programmes are delivered by experienced Maths, Physics and MFL lead teachers, and include:
- helpful face-to-face training sessions
- links with professional organisations
- online training
- gap tasks
- resources and lesson ideas
Our programmes are aimed at teachers who are:
- currently teaching Physics, Maths or MFL as a non-specialist
- currently teaching other subjects but would like to teach Physics, Maths or MFL in the future
- a specialist teacher of Physics, Maths or MFL, planning to return to teaching after a career break
- primary teachers of Maths
Please contact us at email@example.com to register your interest and ask any questions. Please supply as much detail about yourself as possible.
Please feel free to pass this information to anyone who you know who may be interested.